Who we are
Our website address is:
As a business, Events Hospitality respects your privacy and personal data. This notice describes how we collect, store, transfer and use personal data.
We will always tell you what data we’re collecting about you and how we use it. We only share your data with trusted partners as and when required (ie venues that require information for your booking) and will never sell your data. We are committed to always following industry best practices to ensure your data is stored safely and securely. You have control over the marketing and types of messages you receive and whether you want to stop receiving communications from Events Hospitality.
Changes to this Policy
There may be requirements to change this Policy at any time and without notice. Where appropriate, we will notify you via the website and/or email. This Policy was created 15th April 2021.
We want you to understand that you have full control over your personal information. At any point you have the right to update your information with us, ask to be advised how we will use this information and receive a copy of any data we hold on you. You can also ask to erase any personal data we hold on you or unsubscribe from any correspondence or marketing with us.
For any requests related to this please email [email protected]
What information do we hold on you?
As a business, we are required to capture information from you to fulfil your booking with us. We do our best to keep the information we collect about you to the minimum necessary, but may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Details about your booking, such as travel arrangements if required, any details of any special assistances and
- Information about you as a customer, such as conversations with staff, interests, enquiry status, comments/feedback and complaints
- Job applications: If you apply for a job with us, your CV, work history, educational details and the role you have applied for.
- Information that you may post to our website or social media pages, for publication on the internet, including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts
We may also hold the following data to enhance your booking experience with Events Hospitality:
- Transaction Data means details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our web pages and what you look at and for on our website, the click stream to and from our website, page response times and page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How is your personal data collected?
There are several ways
your data may be collected by Events Hospitality, through interactions such as:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data, Profile Data, Financial Data and Marketing and Communications Data by contacting us directly, emailing us, over the phone, using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by any other form. This includes personal data you provide when you
- purchase a product or service;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage Data and Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
What do we do with the information we hold?
We may use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes with your consent:
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to manage your booking with us
- to supply you goods and services purchased through our website
- to send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- to contact you with information relating to your booking, including providing tickets and itineraries
- to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- for credit assessment
- to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
- for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- for record-keeping purposes
- to track activity on our website
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
- the prevention of crime and fraud
- for any other purposes deemed necessary for business
All our financial and website transactions are processed through our payment services partners, PayPal and Stripe. Please ensure you review their relevant privacy policies. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
We will never, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of your information to our partners and providers
In order to fulfil your booking and provide you with our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our venue partners, events holders and providers, or agents and sub-contractors, such as mailing houses or printers.
We may have to share your information with other third parties (such as legal, accountants or other advisers) to enable us to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
It may be required time to time to share your information with third party suppliers that we use to provide services in relation to the experiences we offer you. These may include marketing agencies, IT developers, third party software providers, website and service providers.
This can be viewed in a separate policy here.
Links on our website
How long do we keep your data for?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for. We will always endeavour to reduce the amount of information we hold and the length of time we hold it for. By law we have to keep basic information about your booking and our customers for six years for legal claims and tax purposes.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our DPO via [email protected]